View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
question about hotels for 2016 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Posts: 1
Post question about hotels for 2016
Are the hotel rates for 2016 up yet? I don't see a lot of postings on here, so is/are there other place(s) people congregate for rooming together possibly?

The $65 rate, is that the official rate for convention entry fee until the actual date of the convention? It looks like you need to purchase beforehand in order to be able to reserve at the proposed Nauticon hotel room rate.

If I want to hold off on deciding on any drink options until the convention dates themselves, is it still possible to enter into an add-on (given they are not sold out to capacity)? If so, what would the price be? Anything on-site related to the convention for registration and add-ons, can a credit card be used on the day of?

Thank you very much :)


Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:50 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Plymouth, MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
paloftoon wrote:
Are the hotel rates for 2016 up yet? I don't see a lot of postings on here, so is/are there other place(s) people congregate for rooming together possibly?

The $65 rate, is that the official rate for convention entry fee until the actual date of the convention? It looks like you need to purchase beforehand in order to be able to reserve at the proposed Nauticon hotel room rate.

If I want to hold off on deciding on any drink options until the convention dates themselves, is it still possible to enter into an add-on (given they are not sold out to capacity)? If so, what would the price be? Anything on-site related to the convention for registration and add-ons, can a credit card be used on the day of?

Thank you very much :)


Hi there!

We are currently working on updating all site information for Nauticon 2016 and should have answers to your questions VERY shortly! :D

Your best bet, if you haven't done so already, is to head over to our Facebook page and inquire there as well, your questions should be answered in a more timely manner there. ^_^

_________________
Bettina M. Kurkoski
NAUTICON 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
~ Communications Director + Resident Artist + Website Design + Artists Colony Director

Dreamworld Studio


Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:10 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Somewhere in MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Hi!

Following up on the original question; it's now Sept. 23. "TBA" is still on the hotel page.

Please follow up when you can! :)

_________________
Image
Nauticon: 2012-15
Anime Boston: 2003-2016
Another Anime Con: 2009, '11, '14


Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Plymouth, MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Master of NERV wrote:
Hi!

Following up on the original question; it's now Sept. 23. "TBA" is still on the hotel page.

Please follow up when you can! :)


We're still working on it! XD;;;; We should have the rates pretty shortly and will announce when those rates are available on both our site and our Facebook page :D

_________________
Bettina M. Kurkoski
NAUTICON 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
~ Communications Director + Resident Artist + Website Design + Artists Colony Director

Dreamworld Studio


Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:31 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Somewhere in MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Bettina Marie wrote:
Master of NERV wrote:
Hi!

Following up on the original question; it's now Sept. 23. "TBA" is still on the hotel page.

Please follow up when you can! :)


We're still working on it! XD;;;; We should have the rates pretty shortly and will announce when those rates are available on both our site and our Facebook page :D


Second follow-up: "TBA is still up concerning room prices.

Thanks! :)

_________________
Image
Nauticon: 2012-15
Anime Boston: 2003-2016
Another Anime Con: 2009, '11, '14


Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:31 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Plymouth, MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Master of NERV wrote:
Bettina Marie wrote:
Master of NERV wrote:
Hi!

Following up on the original question; it's now Sept. 23. "TBA" is still on the hotel page.

Please follow up when you can! :)


We're still working on it! XD;;;; We should have the rates pretty shortly and will announce when those rates are available on both our site and our Facebook page :D


Second follow-up: "TBA is still up concerning room prices.

Thanks! :)


All the pricing is right on the Ptown Inn website, and we had a bit of a prob getting the code to reserve attendees to use on their site for reservations making...but we've finally gotten that fix a week or so ago...so it's all set to go! XD...we just haven't had a chance to get the hotel pricing up on OUR site! XD

...we've JUST come off prepping and helping out with NorthEast Comic Con the last two days - Dec 5&6, so a lot of time was devoted to getting that going and running over the weekend...but now we're back on coarse with Nauticon! ^,^V

_________________
Bettina M. Kurkoski
NAUTICON 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
~ Communications Director + Resident Artist + Website Design + Artists Colony Director

Dreamworld Studio


Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:34 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Somewhere in MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Bettina Marie wrote:
All the pricing is right on the Ptown Inn website, and we had a bit of a prob getting the code to reserve attendees to use on their site for reservations making...but we've finally gotten that fix a week or so ago...so it's all set to go! XD...we just haven't had a chance to get the hotel pricing up on OUR site! XD

...we've JUST come off prepping and helping out with NorthEast Comic Con the last two days - Dec 5&6, so a lot of time was devoted to getting that going and running over the weekend...but now we're back on coarse with Nauticon! ^,^V


All registered! Thanks so much! See in you in May!

_________________
Image
Nauticon: 2012-15
Anime Boston: 2003-2016
Another Anime Con: 2009, '11, '14


Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Plymouth, MA
Post Re: question about hotels for 2016
Master of NERV wrote:
Bettina Marie wrote:
All the pricing is right on the Ptown Inn website, and we had a bit of a prob getting the code to reserve attendees to use on their site for reservations making...but we've finally gotten that fix a week or so ago...so it's all set to go! XD...we just haven't had a chance to get the hotel pricing up on OUR site! XD

...we've JUST come off prepping and helping out with NorthEast Comic Con the last two days - Dec 5&6, so a lot of time was devoted to getting that going and running over the weekend...but now we're back on coarse with Nauticon! ^,^V


All registered! Thanks so much! See in you in May!


Fabulous! Thank YOU! and see you then! :D

_________________
Bettina M. Kurkoski
NAUTICON 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
~ Communications Director + Resident Artist + Website Design + Artists Colony Director

Dreamworld Studio


Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.